So, on top of everything else I have to worry about, having to sell my contract and finding somewhere for me and Sky to live is proving to be a huge task. I'm not too super worried about selling mine, since so many people move around between semesters anyway, but finding a place for us to live for winter is ridiculous! I've been looking every where that I possibly can think of and everything ends up full or the number was disconnected. I'm trying not to get frustrated because I know it has to be out there somewhere, but if anyone has any ideas or advice that would be awesome. Thanks!! And also, we're still looking for a place for the wedding luncheon in Salt Lake. But I'm not stressing... I promise. :)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Who, you?? You never stress about anything! ;) I have to say, we loved Wymount! And it's cheap. And I think they just re-did their waiting-list policy (as in, there isn't a waiting list anymore). That's my suggestion--look into it. As far as the luncheon goes, I'll have to think about that one still. But in the mean time: Don't worry, be HAPPY!! :D
There is a basement apartment on 1800 So. in Orem. It's in my ward. If you come down sandhill rd (rd that walmart is on). Turn on 1800 So.it's just up the street
Shalon! I just saw on facebook that you have a blog and read your engagement story! I am so incredibly happy for you and Skyler! He is the perfect man, and you are the luckiest woman on the planet :). Married housing....good luck! We got lucky so I don't have any words of wisdom for you, except that you get what you pay for. If you don't want to pay much, you won't get much. Good luck! I'll let you know if anything I know of pops up!
Hey, consider this another vote for Wymount. You just have to look every day. The contracts get picked up about 15 minutes after they are put up for grabs, so the most consistent watchers are the ones who get the contracts. Have Skyler talk to Josh, he figured out how to get us in there and we love it.
Post a Comment