Thursday, March 19, 2009

Job Search!

So, here we are again, end of semester (thank goodness!) and wondering what we should do for the summer. We would like to move out of Utah for a bit, but luck runs short quickly. We have looked everywhere. I know it's hard times for everyone, but I had no idea how much. I've never really had a super hard time finding a job, but we're getting a little worried. We've tried Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and a little in Utah. Skyler wants to do something outside, so we've been looking on the forest service website. I think that would be great for him! We'll work something out, but keep your ears out for us!

Other than that we have just been enjoying the sunny weather and plan on fishing and "dutch ovening" with our new dutch oven this weekend! Sky is on spring break, but BYU doesn't have spring break so I'm stuck at work and in class :(. But, we'll have fun anyway. It's just the same old thing every week! Luckily we have family to visit on the weekends to keep us sane. Have a great day everyone!!

1 comments:

Montana Mom Marjorie said...

You will find jobs eventually! Just keep working hard at it, the Lord helps those who help themselves!!