Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hair cut time!!

I cut Skyler's hair for the first time last night! Peter the Pro usually does it, but he has slowly been teaching me. So, here it is! I should have taken a before and after picture to show you how good I did, but I was too frazzled to even think about it. hehe... and he was so scared.



I'm pretty sure it wasn't that bad Sky...
See, by the end he trusted me so much he took a little nap while I finished up! :)And, here is Peter looking like he's only wearing the cutting apron and tennis shoes.... hehe. In a guys apartment I would understand, but there are girls running around here!

5 comments:

andrealindsay said...

OH MY GOSH!!! HAHAHHA!!! sorry but I really can't stop laughing! hahah... wow peter!
PS. GOOD JOB SHALON! way to learn new things

Calista said...

Nice work Shalon! I don't know what it is with some guys, but Brandon wanted me to learn to cut his hair too....interesting. Funny story - I was reading your blog and when I got to the last picture I was like "Did Skyler turn into Peter somehow?! Weird..." Anyway,good times!

Tae said...

Bow chica wow wow!

Becky said...

I remember the first time I cut Vince's hair. I was SSSOOOO nervous! I kept saying, "Oh, dear. Oh, that is not good," thinking it was WAY too short. I'm sure he was more nervous than I was! LOL! And it ended up taking, like, 1 1/2 hours! I'm much better (and faster) now though. And the good thing is, his hair grows so fast, even if I slaughter his poor hair, it always grows back quickly! :)

Montana Mom Marjorie said...

Shalon I loved these pictures and the slide show! Thanks for sharing!!
Love you MMM