Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ms. Indecisive no longer... ironically :)

So, I am about to change my blog to Skyler and me together. I figure that I will be the one keeping up with what is going on with our lives, and he's mostly what I write about anyway so why not?! Plus, I'll be posting registry information, maps and other stuff for people to access from the invitations. We tried making a website from eweddings.com, but couldn't really figure it out, so I figured I would save myself the few unstressed fibers in my body and not worry about it. :) So, unless anyone has a strong objection, I think it's time to combine!! I've been trying to think of a cute name for us, but my creative thinking is clearly on hold, so if you have any fun ideas, let me know!!! <3

3 comments:

Heidi said...

how about shyler..heheheheh!!!!

Tae said...

Ha! Awesome Heidi. I think you should go really creative, like "The MacDonald Family"

wink wink

Shalon said...

Come on Tae! I thought you of all people would come up with something super awesome!!! :) he he.