Well, this morning around 9 a.m., I dropped Skyler off at UVU for him to head off to Southern Utah for three days. I've been dreading it since I knew he was going a few weeks ago, but I tried to hold it together. We decided it had been since last July that we had been apart for this long, and even then he could at least call me at night! It's crazy how alone I feel. Tonight will be the worst I'm sure, because I tend to be paraniod and think the worst, and sleeping in an empty apartment isn't my favorite. But, tomorrow I'm going to Alisa's to see her Extravaganza and spend some time with them, so that will help! But, I can't decide if I'm just wimpy and pathetic, or if I should really be this sad about being away from him! Anyway, I just can't wait until he gets back and I'm sure he is having a great time.
Also, tonight in my Psychology class we watched a movie called "In the Womb". As the title might suggest, it went through almost every week of pregnancy examining mostly the baby and some about the mother. Sometimes I found myself sick to my stomach in disgust and other times I was almost crying it was so precious! I am still unsure about the whole thing for me though... :) I guess we'll see in a few years.
Other than today's excitement, life has been wonderful. The reception in Butte was fantastic and I had such a great time! I loved it. It was great to see old friends and family. Skyler and I had to seriously talk ourselves out of quitting school and just staying in Montana. We both love it so much, so much quieter and more calm and beautiful. Maybe someday! We stayed as long as possible (we got to out house around 12:30 a.m. and still had to unpack loads of presents!) But, it is so wonderful having my own apartment. It is quiet and smells good. I clean and it stays that way. I have a washer and dryer!! And Skyler is a great roommate. He already knows to put his keys and things in the misc. drawer rather than on the counter! He really is wonderful to live with. I couldn't have asked for better!
Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well, and thanks so much for all your love and support you have showed the past month! I have the best family in the world!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Lonely... :)
Posted by Shalon at 5:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No - you're not pathetic to be lonely. I hate it when Jeff goes away for even one night! Have fun at Alisa's!
I agree. Being by yourself is the PITS! At least I get to have my kids around. But at least time apart makes you really appreciate and look forward to being together again! (Can you tell Vince is coming home tonight?!!)
That video sounded pretty cool. I love finding out everything this baby is doing inside. I have a pregnancy calendar I check every week to see how much she's growing! Amazing stuff!
Post a Comment