I've decided that since the wedding is pretty much over, I should change my blog back to private. I guess since I put so much information (names and places, etc.) that I would feel better if only a few people had access. So, unless anyone has major issues with that, I probably will change in a few days and I can send out invitations to anyone who still wants to read :) Love you all!
p.s. I did survive the weekend without sky, although about 30 seconds after getting on the interstate to head to Alisa's, my car died, I had to get it towed to the dealership, and by the time I had a friend come pick me up and take me to my house, it was too late to make it to Alisa's Extravaganza, meaning another night home alone that I hadn't prepared for. But I survived and cleaned the house all day and then went to Brooke and Evan's piano recital, and then Sky came back! And you were right Becky, I sure was glad to have him home!!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Private ;)
Posted by Shalon at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You better put us on so we can see your blog. I've been thinking about this issue too. Thanks April
Hey, I'm a friend of Skyler's and would love to be able to see your blog. our email is danielleandscott@gmail.com
Thanks.
Hi Shalon I loved the slide show so much!
Please leave me on your blogg ok??
Love, MMM
Shalon!!! We didn't even know you were home alone! You're always welcome to come here for the evening or even to spend the night... unless that's weird :> I'd love to be able to keep seeing your blog, if that's all right!
Post a Comment