Can it really be that hard? I am having the most difficult time finding a blog template that I like and that is me and that isn't see-through! So, bear with me as I try to find something that works. If you have any recommendations for good places to look for templates, let me know. I really want a scenery one if possible. Wish me luck!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know - it's so hard! So many are SO girly - blaaach. If you go to abhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com and look on the side bar under Sites I Like she has a couple different sites you can check out. Let me know if you find any landscape ones - that's what I'm looking for too!
Thanks Becca! I finally thought I found one, but it didn't have a link back to my customize page, so that doesn't work! I'll let you know if I find anything :)
Post a Comment