So, the more I think about this the funnier it seems. I love Skyler and he is a great husband, but he's pretty clueless when it comes to women. :) He finally admitted the other day that he thinks I am the only woman who cries. I'm not offended, I think it's hilarious. It's not like I cry every day of course, but I'm a woman. If I get really mad about something, I usually cry. Obviously the same goes for when something makes me really sad or frustrated. Also, sometimes I randomly cry during movies, commercials, or reruns of Extreme Home Makeover. I thought this was a normal thing to do... but now he's got me thinking that maybe it isn't....??? When we were leaving Chris and Alisa's Saturday night I mentioned this idea to them and Chris said "Alisa cries all the time, especially when she's pregnant. Then it's at least every other day!" And Alisa thought that was understating it! So, in the car on the way home I asked Skyler if he was convinced that I was normal yet and he said "What if it just runs in the family?" So please, my lovely fellow women, can you tell me if I'm normal or are my crying ducts just way overactive?!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ummm.... we both know I am totally the wrong person to ask about this.
I love you, though. :)
Hehe. I never considered myself a crier, but then I got married and now I'm exactly like how you described yourself. I tear up at Hallmark commercials and cry ALL the time when I'm stressed out. I really do feel bad for Jeff sometimes. We're not psycho - just girls.
Over Christmas Jeff and Skyler should have a talk about "getting girls to tell you what the REAL problem is." He explained it to me yesterday and it made me laugh so hard because it was was totally true!
All the guys can commiserate about their crying wives over Christmas I guess. Doug thought I was pretty even-keeled emotionally before we got married and I was. I cry mostly when I am mad, or overwhelmed. I am interested in hearing how to get girls to tell you what the real problem is.
Oooh, me too! This should be a fun conversation! LOL! I'm not really sure what Vince thinks. (He's not much of a talker, if you hadn't noticed!) I'll have to see. I know I'm much worse when pregnant though! It just comes out and you can't HELP it! Though, a lot of times, I hide in the bathroom to do it so he doesn't know. I wonder if he really still knows...
You are totally normal! Sometimes even Disney movies make me cry!
Post a Comment