So, it has been a really, really long time since I last posted. Since then Skyler and I spent a wonderful, fun filled summer in Montana with Mom and Dad, and have moved back to Provo. This semester is just about half over already! Time flies. So, I'm terrible at keeping up on my blog at the moment. But I've been telling people about our new apartment and I'm not sure if they are catching on as to the size :). So, I'll post a tour of it here:
Hopefully I will have time to catch up a little or at least start from what's going on now. :)



1 comments:
What a cute little house! Looks nice and cozy--just what a newlywed's apartment should be! We are so awful that we haven't come to see it in person yet. But we will!! Soon!
(BTW, that fridge is amazing! What an adorable appliance! Where in the world did you find that delightful thing?)
Post a Comment