Sunday, September 21, 2008

Colors and Flowers :)

I wanted to post pictures of my colors and my flowers, so I am finally doing it! The colors are a cranberry red and blue turquoise. I don't like the the name turquoise because most people think of a green color, so any suggestions for a different name would be nice. I added a picture of the two colors instead of the swatches. The flowers are two kinds of lilies (calla and stargazer), and red roses. I'm not really too picky, but I just really like these ones a lot! Cranberry is the main color, and silver I will use as a sort of accent. (and a random side note, they will be making my ring this week, so I should have it soon! yay!)





3 comments:

Heidi said...

shalon you can call it sea foam...thats what color my room is and that is what the paint was called!

Rebecca said...

Great choices - it's going to be gorgeous!

Roth Family said...

Shalon, pretty colors. I am so excited to see your ring. We are so happy for you.
April Roth