Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well, here I am. My awesomest friend, TaeLynn, has been trying to get me to start my own blog for some time now, and I decided I could keep in better touch with everyone and not feel so bad about not calling very often. Besides, then everyone will believe me when I say how busy I am! (not that everyone else isnt busy :) So, I love you all and I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

oh and p.s. I don't even feel like I have to explain my title. If you know me at all, you'll understand how difficult it is for me to make decisions. Even simple ones. Like the title of my blog. Oh dear...

3 comments:

Becky said...

Haha! You have succombed to peer pressure and are finally a blogger! I knew we could get ya! Welcome to the blogging world, my dear! And if it's any consolation, I too have always been an extremely indecisive person. However, I think it has improved over the years as I "mature" (yeah, right)!

Rebecca said...

I love your title! I think it's perfect! Glad you have a blog!

Montana Mom Marjorie said...

HI Ms. Indecisive! THat is pretty funny! Did you get that from myself or from your dad or what?
Seems like lately you have been more decisive!!!
Love the blog!
MMM