Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm getting married!

So, I am actually going to have to write a real post tomorrow about everything, because right now I am EXHAUSTED! Who ever would have thought that getting engaged was so tiring. :) But, I love him and I can't wait to write all about it soon. I just wanted to put something up for today, since from now on it will be a special day!!!

4 comments:

Montana Mom Marjorie said...

Wahoooooooooooooooo!
I am so excited for you Shalon!
Skyler is one great guy and you two are going to be a force for good in this world!
Love u24ever! MMM

Becky said...

I have to woohoo too! We are all SOO happy for you both! Congrats, girlie! You two were meant for each other!

Becky said...

P.S. So much for being Ms. Indecisive! Guess you'll have to change your name. That's MRS. Indecisive to you! ;0)

Rebecca said...

Yay!! We're so happy for you guys! We think Skyler is awesome and can't wait for him to be in our family!